Purpose built to be able to store ‘Class A’ petroleum and to be considered suitable and in accordance with the Petroleum Consolidation Act 1928, the unit is fitted with 150mm deep, leakproof sump containers to avoid and contain any potential spillage. If there happens to be any spillages, the sump units are removable to make for a simplified clean-up process.
To make the unit suitable for outside use and storage, it has been fitted with a sloping roof to protect against weather conditions and prevent collections of water on the unit. Each unit has been fully welded, designed and constructed for durability and to comply with A.P.E.A (the Association for Petroleum and Explosives Administration) requirements for safety reasons and general practicality. For further security, units come fitted with a hasp and staple to enable padlocking (padlock not included).
- Fitted with 150mm removable sump unit
- Units designed and constructed to comply with A.P.E.A requirements
- Capacity (cubic metres): 0.25(PN – SSB09Z) /0.34 (PN – SSB10Z) /0.40 (PN – SSB11Z)
- Units fitted with hasp and staple to enable padlocking (PADLOCK NOT INCLUDED)
- Sloped roof for weather protection
- Conforms to BS5378 and E.C directive 92/58 EEC
- SKU – 103-112