When storing Agrochemical and Pesticide substances it is important that all employers and employees comply with the control of these substances. With our range of Pesticide/Agrochemical Cabinets ensures safety when storing Agrochemicals and Pesticides as required by COSHH regulations.
Our Cabinets are manufactured from 1.2mm Sheet Steel for additional strength and improved fire protection.
Each Cabinets is further secured fitted with a 7-lever locking mechanism and Anti-Pick Lock, and fitted with heavy duty hinges to prevent forced entry the Cabinets are perfect for keeping substances safe and secure.
The base of each Cabinet is fitted with a large capacity sump to contain any spillage that may occur, also fitted with adjustable spill-retaining galavanised shelves to catch any spills before they may spill onto the floor.
- Manufactured from 1.2mm Sheet Steel for extra strength & improved protection from fire penetration
- Doors are fitted with vertical reinforcement panels to prevent distortion
- Fitted with all metal security locks & two keys
- Adjustable Galvanised Shelves to 75mm centres – Shelves are reversible which allows them to be used as a tray
- Floor Stands are available for the five smallest sizes raising the units by 450mm
- Designed to comply with flammable liquid storage regulations (1972) and health & safety guidance notes HSG51 & CS19
- Complies with factory inspectorate certificate of approval no. 1 parts 3 & 4
- Powder Coated Red
- Sump Capacity: 12, 14 & 33 Litres