No matter the workplace, whether it be in an industrial setting, a hospital, in the education sector or in commerce, the Heavy Duty Hazardous Substance Storage Cupboards are specially designed to safely control and handle the storage of hazardous materials and equipment.
Manufactured from 0.9mm sheet steel and fitted with return flange around the door, it can safely and effectively manage the spread and or passage of flames. Due to the complete metal nature of the unit, which includes entirely metal handles, the item will not melt in the case of a fire, ensuring any hazardous materials or equipment stored within the unit will not come into direct contact with the flame. To further ensure its rigidity in the case of a fire, the steel doors have been fitted with vertical reinforcement panels to prevent any distortion.
Included within the unit are removable sump trays and shelves, catching the possible spillage of harmful chemicals or materials, preventing contamination or damage.
These cupboard units have been designed specially to comply with COSHH regulations (depending on your risk assessment) and to heighten the safety of your workplace environment with solid hazardous material containment.
- Doors fitted with vertical reinforcement panels to prevent distortion
- Supplied with removable galvanised sump trays and shelves
- Shelves can be used as flush shelves or as a tray and are adjustable to 75mm centres
- Manufactured from 0.9mm sheet steel with formed and welded seams
- Locks and handles are all metal to eliminate melting in the case of a fire
- Fitted with security locks and two keys
- Powder coated yellow