Garment Disposal Lockers are designed to store dirty overalls and workwear which need washing. The locker is fitted with one door and a letterbox opening which is used to push garments through. The locker is designed to receive approximately 45 garments.
With the ease of disposing of garments, these lockers are popular for use in the hospitality, food, and manufacturing industries.
The locker features a Door Stiffener that is spot welded vertically in the centre of the door and is fitted with a 10-disc key operated cam lock to provide additional security.
Constructed with a pop-riveted Mild Steel Carcass that comes pre-drilled for nesting lockers together
- Lockers Depths: 300 & 450mm
- Delivered Assembled
- Light Grey Powder Coated
- Pop riveted and pre-drilled to allow for nesting lockers together
- Door Compartment Options: 1 compartment
- Door Colour Options: MOQ-Red, MOQ-Green, MOQ-Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Grey & MOQ-Yellow
- Clean Paint Work periodically with warm soapy water or foaming cleaner